Translate

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Jan Perry for Mayor of Los Angeles


March 3, 2013, Jan Perry for Mayor Headquarters
The people of Los Angeles have a great friend in Jan Perry, my dear friend who is running for Mayor of Los Angeles.  I have known Jan for over a decade and there are so many wonderful things I have learned about her since then.  

Unlike many other politicians, Jan was re-elected to her district with hardly any opposition.  She is the only elected politician I have ever known who is still the same person she was ten years ago.  She has a kind heart, cares for the less fortunate and for our senior citizens.  

I have seen Jan serve as Mayor Pro-Tem for the City of Los Angeles, support critical issues like anti-human trafficking legislation and helping its victims and I have seen her take on polluters of the L.A. River.  I have watched Jan negotiate in committee and stand for what she believes in on the council floor.   More importantly, I have seen how she listens and makes her decisions in the best interest of Los Angeles, always keeping in mind that the people of Los Angeles like a friendly face when looking to a mayoral leader.  

Jan is a near and dear friend to me and I fully support her to become the next Mayor of Los Angeles


View more videos at: http://nbclosangeles.com.