Translate

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Kitten & The Hip: "Don't You Worry" Song About a Chick Trying to Score Some Weed, Ends Up In Jail


Don't You Worry by Kitten and The Hip.
I got no papers, got no smoke 

Damn this night wont let me toke 

Wanna get hooked up with Mary Jane

She ain’t got none, missed the train

Pushy pusher, got no friends 

Until she’s got her s**t in again 

Got no crystals gleaming bright

I just wanna get high tonight

Feel that green go to my head 

Wanna get blazed fore I go to bed
Tried old Jonny down the road 

Says the feds just nicked his load

He told me that there’s none about

Damn I’m clucking fuck this drought

Looking for another clue 

Got the name of some dodgy dude 

Meet him at Builder’s Arms

Not that dodgy, full of charm 

He’s too spangled, in the zone 

Gonna have to grow my own
Bought some seeds from the internet 

2 working days and I’ll be set 

Light my lamps and sow my seeds

Snip and trim that sticky cheese

People told me watch your back 

Peel an eye for the boys in black

Police come knocking at the door

I’m out sparko on the floor

My mates ran out leaving me 

Now I’m in jail with nobody